|The solid copper pad on the fixed jaw solves the problem of burn thru when plugwelding thin sheet metal panels. Spatter resistant copper even enables the filling of pilot holes. Saves time and increases productivity in the body repair shop.|
These are brand new but were shipped in a gaylord loose so they will have some scrapes and scuffs on them
Copper alloy knurled swivel pad:
Prevents burn through when plug welding thin sheet metal.
Weld does not stick to copper. Copper allows quick cooling of weld.
U-Shaped mobile jaw: Provides even pressure around spot to be welded.
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
2. Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
3. Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
4. AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
5. For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
If your package arrives damaged or empty, please do not get rid of the package and call us right away!
You may also like
Gearwrench 8" Slip Joint Pliers 82080Regular price $5.00 Sale price $5.00
Wirepro by Klein WP100 9" Sidecut Linesmen Pliers USARegular price $7.25 Sale price $7.25
Armstrong 67-624 Mini Needle Nose Pliers ESD Safe USARegular price Sold out Sale price $8.00
Armstrong 67-612 Mini Diagonal Pliers ESD Safe USARegular price $8.00 Sale price $8.00