Milwaukee 48-89-2506 3.2 mm RED HELIX Cobalt Drill Bits - Metric
Milwaukee Cobalt RED HELIX Drill Bits are engineered for extreme durability and long life in hard metal applications.
Designed with a Variable Helix that includes an aggressive 35 degree Helix Angle which ends at 15 degrees, the Cobalt bits with RED HELIX provide Rapid Chip Removal limiting heat buildup to Stay Sharper Longer.
The 135 degree split point tip delivers a precision start and prevents walking for fast, accurate holes.
Ideal for tough applications and provide Up to 10X life vs. Black Oxide Drill Bits but can be used in all twist drilling applications.
- Up to 10X Life vs. Black Oxide
- RED HELIX Design for Rapid Chip Removal
- 135 degree split point for precision start no walking
- Metric Sizing
- Cobalt for Hard Metal Drilling
- Secure Grip - Prevents bit from slipping in chuck
- Pack Qty 2 Pack
- Coating Cobalt
Aeronca x 100 all