Drill bit set includes two 1/16-inch, 5/64-inch, 3/32-inch, 7/64-inch, 1/8-inch, 9/64-inch, 5/32-inch, 3/16-inch, 7/32-inch, 3-flat, and 1/4-inch 3-flat bits. Also includes two P1, four P2RD, twenty P2, three P3, SL3-4, SL6-8, SL5-6, SL8-10, SL10-12, two SQ1, twenty SQ2, three SQ3, T9, T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40, PZ#2, PZ#3, 2-inch driving bits, and SL8-10, P2, and two SQ2 power bits, and 1/4-inch by 1-15/16-inch and 5/16-inch by 1-15/16-inch magnetic nutsetters, and a magnetic screw guide.
From the Manufacturer
This set's Milwaukee Quik-Lok bit system allows users to change drilling and driving accessories quickly and easily. The patented all-hex chuck feature will accept and hold all 3/8-inch and 1/2-inch hex shank accessories including double-ended bits. The kit is an ideal choice for professional contractors with the need to frequently and quickly change bits. Other system features include titanium drill bits for long life and superior performance, screwdriver bits made from premium quality S2 steel for high torque applications, and a convenient storage case.
- Drill bits can be used to drill metal, wood, and plastic
- Driving bits crafted from high-grade S2 tool steel, helps provide excellent wear resistance
- Quik-Lok bit system allows change of drilling and driving accessories quickly and easily
- Includes Thunderbolt black oxide drill bit set ranging from 1/16-inch to 1/4-inch bits
- Also includes magnetic drive guide, wide assortment of Phillips, square recess,Torx, Allen/hex,slotted, power bits