The Libbey 70855 martini chiller is a unique way to serve martinis, cosmopolitans, and many other cocktails, keeping them cold as guests enjoy them. This glass consists of two individual pieces, a round ice bowl and a stemless martini glass that rests inside the bowl, coming in contact with the ice to stay cool. The Libbey 70855 makes for a unique conversation piece in bars and eateries that want to set a contemporary décor. This piece is protected by Libbey's Safedge guarantee, which means the company will replace the glass if a rim chips.
- Martini chiller
- Contemporary styling makes glass a suitable conversation piece in cutting-edge bars and eateries
- Consists of two pieces: an ice bowl and a stemless martini glass
- Safedge Rim guarantee warranties rim against chipping (does not cover glass breakage)
- Overall Dimensions: 31⁄2 in. H x 41⁄4 in. top dia. x 21⁄2 in. bottom dia. x 43⁄8 in. D
- Note: Individual pieces are not sold separately
Note: Glass volume measurements are given in U.S. customary ounces in brimful capacities. The capacity of an individual piece may vary by up to 5 percent from its given measurement.
Martini Chiller, 5-3/4 oz., (H 3-1/2"; T 4-1/4"; B 2-1/2"; D 4-3/8")