The Lenox 5" One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter (25480-80HC) can cut wet, frozen, pressure treated, and hard wood without binding and can cut more than 300 holes before resharpening is ever needed. They're deep enough to go through 2X4 and 3/4" plywood combinded. Plug ejection is easy and the one tooth is safer with less torque than self-feed bits.
- Long Lasting - High speed steel tooth can cut over 300 holes before re-sharpening
- Unique Cutting Application - Can cut at angles
- Cuts Faster Than a Self-Feed Bit - 3/8" stubby spade bit helps remove material quickly
- Easy to Use - Easy plug ejection
- Rough Wood Cutting - Cuts wet, frozen, pressure treated, and hardwoods without binding
- Cuts over 300 holes before resharpening