Extech MN10 Manual Ranging Pocket Multimeter
Designed for students as well as entry-level electricians alike, the pocket-sized multimeter comes fully-loaded with 7 functions.
These include a built-in non-contact voltage detector for quick detection of live circuits, as well as an AC/DC voltage, current, resistance, and battery tester.
- Manual ranging multimeter with 2000 count display
- Built-in non-contact Voltage Detector for quick detection of live circuits
- AC/DC Voltage measures up to 500 V
- Functions include AC/DC Voltage, DC Current, Resistance, and Diode Test
- Test the quality of 9 V batteries
- Data hold freezes reading on display
- CAT II-300 V rating
- Complete with test leads and A23 12 V battery
- Voltage testing
- Current testing
Aeronca x 10 river