product descriptionArmstrong Tools 64-046N 3/8" Drive Micrometer Torque Wrench 10 ft/lb - 100 ft/lb
- Innovative Linear Ball Bearing Design Mechanism for Improved Performance; 1) Eliminates Friction Between Spring and Case for Greater Accuracy, 2) Eliminates Speed Sensitivity Errors, and 3) Produces A Â“Crisp Audible ClickÂ” Over the Entire Range
- Twist Detent Locking Ring Allows Easy Setting of Desired Pre-Set Torque and Prevents Accidental Change of the Torque Setting While in Use.
- Rubber Seal Between the Ratchet Head and Tube Keeps Lubrication in and Contaminants Out of the Torque Mechanism Assuring Accuracy and Repeatability.
- Ratchet Head is Specifically Designed for Torque Wrenches with More Material in High Stress Areas
- Enclosed Head Design with 10 Degree Ratcheting Arc Seals Out Contaminants for Improved Performance and Longer Life
- Torque Wrap Ratchet Head Design Reduces Stress on Gear and Pawl Teeth for Greater Strength and Durability
- Lightly Knurled and Grooved Handle Provides A Comfortable, Non-Slip Grip
- Accuracy; +/- 3% CW From 20% to 100% of Wrench Capability
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.14M 1994
You may also like
Armstrong 44-322A 10-Piece 1/4" Drive 6 Point Metric Socket Set USARegular price $16.00 Sale price $16.00
Armstrong 10-919A 1/4" Drive 1-1/2" Socket Extension USARegular price Sold out Sale price $2.50
Armstrong 67-612 Mini Diagonal Pliers ESD Safe USARegular price $8.00 Sale price $8.00
Armstrong 19-936 3/8" Drive 6" Impact Locking Extension USARegular price $16.00 Sale price $16.00