Armide is a sintered carbide material with a hardness approaching that of the diamond. It easily machines the toughest steels and castings and can be used also for hard rubber, plastics, and even glass.
Since cutters will hold their edge far longer than even the finest tool steels, they will machine from ten to 100 times as many pieces before they require regrinding. Can be used in Armstrong Carbide Tool Holders and Quick Change Tool Holders, as well as other tool holding systems
Shank dim. A: 5/16"
Overall Length. B: 2-1/4"
Nose radius 1/64"
Blank dimensions. T: 3/32"
Blank dimension. W: 1/4"
Blank dimension. L: 1/2"
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
2. Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
3. Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
4. AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
5. For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
If your package arrives damaged or empty, please do not get rid of the package and call us right away!
BC 6/22/17 AC
You may also like
Armstrong 10-919A 1/4" Drive 1-1/2" Socket Extension USARegular price $2.50 Sale price $2.50
Armstrong 10-924 1/4" Drive 10" Long Socket Extension USARegular price $8.00 Sale price $8.00
Armstrong 11-921A 3/8" Drive 1-1/2" Socket Extension USARegular price $3.50 Sale price $3.50
Armstrong 47-236A 36mm 1/2" Drive Deep Impact Socket 6pt. USARegular price $10.00 Sale price $10.00