Milwaukee's 3-Flat Secure-Grip Hammer-Drill Bits provide superiority in regards to quality, performance and longevity of life. The 3-Flat Secure-Grip shank is designed to fit in all 1/2 in. three jaw hammer-drill chucks and reduces the possibility of the bit spinning in the chuck during heavy torsional loads. The bits drill faster and last longer than other hammer-drill bits on the market due to their reinforced flute geometry and carbide tip design. Milwaukee's offering has a range of diameters from 1/8 in. to 1 in. with lengths up to 18 in. Two per package.
- Use with 3/8 in. chucks
- Drills to a depth of 2 in.
- Carbide tip for durability
- Reinforced flute geometry for fast drilling
- 3-flat secure grip helps prevent the bit from slipping in the chuck
- Durable construction for longer life
- Bit won't slip in the chuck
- Fast drilling through all masonry materials