The Original™ Curved Jaw Locking Pliers Features:
- Self-energizing lower jaw provides 3X more gripping power than traditional locking pliers, with no slipping or stripping.
- Provides maximum torque without requiring heavy input pressure – jaw mechanism naturally grips tighter as more torque is applied to the tool.
- Classic trigger release provides maximum locking force.
- Curved jaw puts tremendous pressure on four points of any style nut or bolt head, making it perfect for any application that requires maximum torque.
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability.
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle.
- Hex key adjusting screw tightens to adjust pressure and draw materials together and provides a controlled release.
- Backed by the IRWIN VISE-GRIP Lifetime Guarantee.
- 1-7/8" Jaw Capacity
You may also like
Pony 9865 Board Boss Decking Tool For Deck Installation USARegular price $10.00 Sale price $10.00
Hobart 770556 16" Super Duty 120mm Throat F-Clamp With Copper Plated ScrewRegular price $20.00 Sale price $20.00
Jet 52804 C Clamp Double Header 4" (2 Clamps)Regular price Sold out Sale price $9.50
Wilton 33176 6-1/2" Woodcraft ViseRegular price $16.00 Sale price $16.00