- One-piece design for added strength
- Superious locking mechanism
- Exceeds industry tensile strength rateings
- Tapered thin tip reduces initial friction
- Lowest insertion force with the highest tensile strength
- Reduces installation fatique
- Smooth sorners provide added safety
- Rounded edges eliminate insulation damage
- Stay-Tab feature allows tie to be partialy closed without engaging the pawl (locking mechanism)
- Allows adjustment of bundle before tightening
- Tapered tail grip assures positive threading
- Stepped tail allows for easier grabbing and tightening once engaged
- Eases initial insertion alignment
- Lowers installation costs .
- Suitable for use in air handling spaces in accordance with section 300.22 (C) and (D) of the national electrical code and rules 12-010 (3), (4) and (5) 12-020 of the canadian elctrical code part 1
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
2. Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
3. Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
4. AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
5. For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.