Greenlee 38507 Small Round Shank Arbor for 9/16 to 1-3/16 Hole Saws USA
Greenlee 38507 is a Small Arbor Round with Three Flats Shank Bi-Metal Hole Saw. The best arbor in the industry ensures a solid connection without any gaps or wobbling. Arbors include replaceable high speed pilot drill. Pilot drills have unique split point tip design. Use with Greenlee bimetal hole saws, recessed light hole saws, and carbide grit hole saws (carbide tipped pilot drill sold separately). Can be used with Greenlee #901, #902, and #904 bit extensions. Shank size is 1/4" (6.4 mm), and minimum chuck size is 1/4" (6.4 mm). Use with Greenlee Tools 9/16" - 1-3/16" (14.3 - 30.2 mm) Hole Saws.
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
- Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
- Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
- Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
- AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
- For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
Aeronca x 24 7B