DescriptionBosch T118EHM1 Specifications:
• Type: Special for Stainless Steel
• Overall Length: 3"
• Working Length: 2.09"
• Blade Height: 0.37"
• Blade Thickness: 0.04"
• Teeth Per Inch: 14
• Material: Carbide (strip)
• Type of Cut: Straight cuts
Bosch T118EHM1 Features:
• All Specialty blades are designed with specific tasks in mind
• Specialty blades should be cooled with water and used only with GFCI protected outlets or adapters
• T-shank blades are suitable for jig saws from Bosch, AEG, Dewalt, ELU, Hitachi, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee and others (sold separately)
• Applications in Stainless steel 5/64" - 3/16"
• Applicatins in Steel and non-ferrous metals 5/64" - 7/32"
Bosch is the world-wide market leader for jig saw blades. This means uncompromising quality, innovative ideas and universal use. Whether for miter, straight or curved cuts, Bosch sells the right saw blade designed for high performance in all major brand jig saws.