- Professional Series Blades for Table/Miter/Stationary Saws
- General-Purpose Woodworking Circular Saw Blade
- Diameter: 12"
- Teeth number: 60
- Arbor: 1"
- Max. RPM: 5500
- Hook Angle: 12°
- Kerf: 0.144997"
- Plate Thickness: 0.1029"
- Tool: Table / Miter / Radial arm
- Grind Type: ATB
- Produces a fine finish when crosscutting wood
- Works well on solid wood, composites and man-made panels
- For use with table, miter or radial arm saws
- These blades are designed to produce clean cuts in a variety of operations. They’re ideal for ripping or crosscutting when using a single blade. Bosch general purpose blades can be used with soft or hard woods, as well as other wood products.
You may also like
Delta 35-7657 10" x 40 Tooth Gen Purpose Carbide Saw Blade USARegular price $20.00 Sale price $20.00
Oldham 65024P 6-1/2" Combo Pack Saw BladesRegular price Sold out Sale price $4.50
Florida Pneumatic FP-997K Air Saw and File KitRegular price $68.00 Sale price $68.00
Craftsman 29391 Push Hold Down Stick for Jointers and Table Saws USARegular price $3.50 Sale price $3.50