- Conformable open-web abrasive tackles light, thin coatings on ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- Contains a Hook and Loop backing that easily mounts to 3M™ Hook and Loop back up pads (sold separately)
- Medium-grade aluminum oxide cuts fast without harming the substrate
- Lighter duty, finer finish, and more conformable when compared to 3M Clean and Strip
- Open web construction resists loading to keep mineral cutting sharp and prolong abrasive life
- Available in a variety of diameters to meet project needs
Scotch-Brite™ Light Coating Removal Disc removes light, unwanted coatings from your substrate. Be it paint, rust, sealant or varnish, the unique properties of Scotch-Brite™ non-woven technology, like load resistance, make this abrasive a good match for these projects. The abrasive is designed to fight dust and debris, so you can remove coatings and get consistent results, part after part.