- Made in the USA - Quality and Availability
- Radius Corner Design Engages the Flats of the Fastener, Not the Corners, Providing Up to 15% -20% More Torque While Reducing Fastener Rounding, Enhancing the Turning of Worn Fasteners
- EYE-D Markings Optimize Size Visibility, Also Providing SAE / Metric Differentiation
- Unique Socket Retention Method, Cold Form Ball Recess, Provides Consistent Secure Retention of the Socket to the Drive Tool Eliminating the Possibility of Either a Loose Fit or Tight Fit
- Socket Wall Dimensions are Optimized to Provide Strength While Retaining Access to Restricted Fasteners
- Manufactured From High Alloy Steel Using the Most Up-To-Date Manufacturing Process and Heat Treat for Greater Strength and Durability
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.1-2002 and US Federal Spec. GGG-W-641 E
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
2. Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
3. Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
4. AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
5. For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
You may also like
Armstrong 10-919A 1/4" Drive 1-1/2" Socket Extension USARegular price $2.50 Sale price $2.50
Kobalt 22969 1/4" Drive Socket Storage Rail USARegular price $3.00 Sale price $3.00
Craftsman 25976 Socket Adapter Set 1/4" & 3/8" 2-2 PacksRegular price $4.00 Sale price $4.00
Armstrong 10-924 1/4" Drive 10" Long Socket Extension USARegular price $8.00 Sale price $8.00