Vermont American 23211 3/8 Carbide Upspiral Router Bit USA
Made in The U.S.A. For Heavy Use
Up spiral for fast, clean cutting with smooth finish. Combines effective chip removal with a cut that can\'t be matched by standard straight bits. Industrial / CNC bits for high duty cycle applications All bits must be inserted in the full length of the collet. Be sure to use only router bits and accessories specifically designed for your router
1 1/4" Cut Length
3" Overall length
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
1. Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
2. Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
3. Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
4. AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
5. For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
You may also like
Black & Decker 76-234 Deluxe Router Guide USARegular price $14.00 Sale price $14.00
Craftsman 26354 3 Piece Carbide Tipped Dovetail Router Bit Set 1/4" ShankRegular price $7.50 Sale price $7.50
Vermont American 23208 Heavy Use 1/8" x 1/2" Straight Upspiral Router Bit USARegular price $7.00 Sale price $7.00
Carb-Tech CT1067K 1/8" Carbide Tipped Rounding Over Router BitRegular price $6.00 Sale price $6.00