Wilton 33176 6-1/2" Woodcraft Vise
Wilton has the ideal vise for home craftsmen with this Light-Duty Woodworkers Vise with Mounted Base, 6-1/2" Jaw Width, 4-1/2" Maximum Jaw Opening (33176). Conveniently lightweight, its high-tensile iron jaws provide strength and durability. The pre-cast mounting holes allow for installation of wood jaw faces, while the cold rolled steel guide bars and chrome-plated screw offer strength and integrity to the tool.
- Lightweight design is perfect for home craftsmen
- High-tensile iron jaws provide strength and durability
- Pre-cast mounting holes allow for installation of wood jaw faces
- Cold rolled steel guide bars and chrome-plated screw offer strength and integrity to the tool
If you are on our eBay store, and are interested in more of our items, we do offer combined shipping!
Please understand we cannot see the items in your shopping cart!!
To receive a combined shipping invoice, please complete the following steps:
- Click the buy it now button in each listing for ALL of the items you want to purchase.
- Before you pay, send us an email requesting combined shipping.
- Once your request is received, we will combine your order and send you a corrected invoice.
- AFTER you have received the corrected invoice, you may pay for your order.
- For shipping outside of the contiguous US, or international shipping, please contact us.
If you have a question about one of our products, please email us. We check our email regularly, and try to get questions answered as quickly as possible.
Aeronca x 4 kuna
You may also like
Pony 9865 Board Boss Decking Tool For Deck Installation USARegular price $10.00 Sale price $10.00
Jet 52804 C Clamp Double Header 4" (2 Clamps)Regular price Sold out Sale price $9.50
Hobart 770556 16" Super Duty 120mm Throat F-Clamp With Copper Plated ScrewRegular price $20.00 Sale price $20.00
IRWIN 20-11SP Vise-Grip 11" Locking Clamp With Swivel PadsRegular price $16.00 Sale price $16.00